Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can conect to monacon, Max ox jasmine. 3 weeks, automatic…

Customer Question
I can conect...

I can conect to monacon,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Max ox jasmine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

3 weeks, automatic answer always say ,not right pasword?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My skype name is ***** ***** Email is***@******.***

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
12/19/2017
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to connect to this contact?

Please let me know

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist