Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Why is my Adobe Flash player being Blocked? I don't know.

Customer Question
Why is my Adobe...

Why is my Adobe Flash player being Blocked?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Flash?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Flash?

Nothing I'm trying to send Musical Christmas cards and they tell me the Flash is blocked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

WELL I'm 84 and a little slow Please help.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/18/2017
Software technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Would it be possible for you to tell if you are using a windows or mac computer? Also if you could tell me when you are seeing this message that would be good.