Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased the game through Steam and actually played the…

Customer Question
Hey, I purchased the...

Hey, I purchased the game through Steam and actually played the game for about two weeks and just recently when I launch the game, it starts going into a loop to update but after uploading I get an error message: Content Blocked "C:program file (x86)\Steam\Steamappl\common\MGS_TPP\mgsvtpp.exe I tried reinstalling steam and reinstalling the game and get the same message when trying to lauch

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop loading games?

Last Friday

Technician's Assistant: What happens when you try to play other games or media (CD's, DVD's, etc.)?

They seem to be OK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

That is about it...Ok I just tried to launch another game from Konami and it is doing the same...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
12/19/2017
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which game this is and the version of windows you are using?

Please let me know

Thank you

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist