Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased the game through Steam and actually played the…

Customer Question
Hey, I purchased the...

Hey, I purchased the game through Steam and actually played the game for about two weeks and just recently when I launch the game, it starts going into a loop to update but after uploading I get an error message: Content Blocked "C:program file (x86)\Steam\Steamappl\common\MGS_TPP\mgsvtpp.exe I tried reinstalling steam and reinstalling the game and get the same message when trying to lauch

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop loading games?

Last Friday

Technician's Assistant: What happens when you try to play other games or media (CD's, DVD's, etc.)?

They seem to be OK

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

That is about it...Ok I just tried to launch another game from Konami and it is doing the same...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/19/2017
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which game this is and the version of windows you are using?

Please let me know

Thank you