Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can I talk to a live person please. Asus 10. My problem is…

Customer Question
Can I talk to...

Can I talk to a live person please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My problem is sky related

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I 1 finger type and I would rather talk tks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/19/2017
Software technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Is it regarding Skype?

Let me know when you are ready