Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

We’re do I go to put in my App Store &Tunes cards and take…

Customer Question
We’re do I go...

We’re do I go to put in my App Store &Tunes cards and take my credit card off

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

IPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Looking for away to go to my credit card could not find

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/18/2017
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To do this, please click on my link below and follow the instructions to change your billing details

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

Let me know please how you go

Thank you