Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I trid changing my Microsoft administers password and it…

Customer Question
Hi I trid...

Hi I trid changing my Microsoft administers password ***** it went though the first time now it says it doesn't recognize my email or anything

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Ihave a phone number but it is a new 1 I should have security questions on file

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/17/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------