Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Skype now is requesting ix, email, and or other info it

Customer Question
Skype now is requesting...

Skype now is requesting ix, email, and or other info it idn,t require prior

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I haven,t

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I went to the site pressed Skype and was asaked to submit a pazssword etc....never needed that beford

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/17/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Your login information may have been removed somehow.

You will need to enter the login information to connect to Skype again.

If you have forgotten your Skype ID or password, please see:
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA109/i-ve-forgotten-my-skype-name-or-password

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------