Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My screen stays black when I turn on the computer. No sure.

Customer Question
My screen stays black...

My screen stays black when I turn on the computer

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

No sure. the computer is charged, i turn on the computer, the keyboard is lite but the screen is black

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It's a microsoft surface

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just started today. I've tried turning it off using the top left button. I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. Please connect me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/17/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problem. Can I ask you the make and model for the computer please.

Also hold the power button in till you see the machine shut down power off wait for a minute and power the machine on please.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating.