Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Pc won't turn on. Tried to do all fixes all day. Error:

Customer Question
Pc won't turn on...

Pc won't turn on. Tried to do all fixes all day. Error: bad_system_config_info

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Aaza,computer. It keeps telling me it's diagnosing, then says it can't fix it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell. It IS the small tower. Can't access the info as I can't get in to my pic. I use windows 10. Never had a problem before. Did. Dell diagnostics, and they said it was windows.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since this morning. I've tried to use you diagnostics, tried restoring pic, tried restoring to a previous restore date, tried resetting completely a and also saving my info. Nothing works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Im at the automatic repair screen. It says PC did not start correctly. Went to the advanced option screen... tried everything suggested.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
You said wait time was 8 minutes. So far its 12 minutes.
Now, it's close to 20 minutes. Can you help or not?
12/17/2017
Software technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please let me know if you still require assistance and I would be happy to help you.

I now need the link to reinstall windows 10. Can you give this to me?

Check this LINK.

If you found my assistance helpful, please remember to rate my service. Have a nice day!