Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I can not get my password to verify. Cyberpowerpc. Tried…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get my password ***** verify

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Cyberpowerpc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CyberpowerPC? What have you tried so far?

Tried username ,tried changing password, will not recognize it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
12/17/2017
Software technician: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

where exactly is your password ***** getting accepted..on windows logon screen or on your email or some other website

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist