Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Critical file apparently requires chamaloen software

Customer Question
Critical file apparently requires...

Critical file apparently requires chamaloen software reinstalled ??

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Some critacal sofware??

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Nothing. I have no idea what to do or identifying what's wrong?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/17/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems. What software do you have a problem with.If you like I can log on to your machine and help you.

Waiting for your feedback to help you.