Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had to replace my computer and need to get the Aol gold…

Customer Question
I had to replace...

I had to replace my computer and need to get the Aol gold icon put on it and my benefits.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I was trying to set the computer up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/17/2017
Software technician: Sheri, Expert replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-m3oy2yis,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. I understand you would like to install AOL Gold on the new computer. Is this correct? If so, below are instructions to follow.

Download the latest version of AOL Desktop Gold:

From a web browser

Sign in to your AOL account at mybenefits.aol.com.
Under “All Products,” scroll to “AOL Desktop Gold.”
Click Download Now.
- A new window/tab opens.
Click Upgrade Now.
Click Download AOL Desktop Gold Now.
- Your download should start automatically.
Follow the steps in the “From Windows File Explorer” section below to finish the install.

If you would like me to connect to your computer and do it, I can do that as well. There would be an additional fee for remote support.

Let me know if that works and if you run into any issues.

Regards,

Sheri_Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert