Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Cant download BridgeCC. Bridge CC. In Creative cloud went to…

Customer Question
Cant download BridgeCC Technician's...

Cant download BridgeCC

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Bridge CC

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

In Creative cloud went to Bridge and retry it went to installation failed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks just trying to update

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/17/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems. Do you get a error messes if the download failed??

If you like I can log on to your machine to help you. Or waiting for your feedback to help you.