Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

2 days ago I asked this question,and never got an answer!

Customer Question
2 days ago I...

2 days ago I asked this question,and never got an answer! Kneed a new password ***** go with this : ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Virginia

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Please answer!
12/16/2017
Software technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry for the delay in getting to you. The question volume on the site is very heavy this time of year and as such, it may take a few days for an Expert to get to a customer.

Please click here to see how you can reset your email account password. There are step-by-step illustrated guides to help you along.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely night.