Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can you possibly help me with publishing info on LinkedIn?

Customer Question
I'm trying to post something...
Can you possibly help me with publishing info on LinkedIn? I'm trying to post something in a "group," and have a brief headline that then links to an article on a web page. I want the link to take persons directly to an article on the web page - not make them have to search the web page, to find the article.Thank you.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

pls

What is the link to the article?