Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am using windows 10 and Microsoft outlook 2016. Some of my…

Customer Question
I am using windows...

I am using windows 10 and Microsoft outlook 2016. Some of my contact information is hidden such as addresses. I only see part of the contact information. Can you assist/

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

I am not certain

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

I have only opened individual contacts and noticed missing info

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
12/17/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems.In an open message, on the Message Options or Options tab, in the Fields or Show Fields group, click Show Bcc or Bcc.Pease see if this fix your problem. Waiting for your feedback or a rating

Hi, this did not work. If I open outlook 2016 via the start button, I can see all the contact information such as address, phone, etc. However, all info did not transfer to my contact information with Windows 10
Is the $39 to securely connect an additional charge above the $31?

Thanks for your feedback.do you use icloud or is all your data on your machine. Also have you upgrade your office from 2007//

I do not use the icloud. Not sure on office 2007, I thought the newest version came with my system that we purchased a year ago.

Thanks for the feedback please look at the Search: option, in the top area of the Address Book Contacts window, and set to More Columns see if you see you address info

Sorry I don't see the More Columns. I just see a list of contacts and a search box on top with no drop downs, etc.

Office 2016 Version 1709 Build 8528.2139 Reading Pane displays very limited number of fields in People View. Display all Contact information as in earlier versions, Please see if this help you, do General options
File-> Options-> Mail-> option group: Compose Messages-> option: Compose message in this format

Do want me to open outlook 2016? If I open file, options, mail, compose message in this format I have a drop down with HTML, Rich Text, Plain Text. Currently HTML is selected

open it with Rich Text see if it make a changes.

no change

Can you see all your contacts and just miss info or do you miss contacts??

No missing contacts. When I open outlook 2016 I see all information. When I open outlook mail, icon at bottom of my computer, only portions of the information is visible or some is hidden

Okay thanks let see if you can fine in this way

1. In Outlook, go to your email folder list, and then click Deleted Items

2. Make sure Home is selected, and then click Recover Deleted Items From Server

3. To help you find a specific contact in the Recover Deleted Items window, click the Subject column header to sort items by that column. Look for the name of the contact. You can also sort by the From column and look for blank entries because contacts don't have a value in the From field.

4. Select the contact you want to recover, click Restore Selected Items, and then click OK.

5. Where do recovered contacts go? When you recover contacts from the Recoverable Items folder, they are moved to the Deleted Items folder. So after you recover a contact, you can find it in your Deleted Items folder and then move it back to your Contacts folder. To find recovered contacts, just search for them in the Deleted Items folder.

We are not on the same page. I don't have any contacts that are deleted. I am missing information. If I click on the start (bottom left) and open the folder outlook 2016, the contact info is there. When I click on the mail icon on my monitor, and go to people, only part of contact information is available

Can I log on to your machine to help you. This sound like a view only problem on outlook 2016

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer