Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been with Skype for more than 8 yearend suddenly

Customer Question
I have been with...

I have been with Skype for more than 8 yearend suddenly you're asking me to signing in again and again. About 2 weeks ago i did everything you ask todo. a few minutes ago i opened my computer to make some phone calls the same thing happened again. Would you be able to solve this problem please.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

About 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

You asked me to enter my password ***** I did.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/16/2017
Software technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today?

You'd like help with stopping Skype from prompting for a password ***** time. Is this correct?