Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I am trying to find messenger conversations that were

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find messenger conversations that were deleted from my archives

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell i have been trying to recover old conversation from yahoo messenger

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It still works and messenger itself

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
I am trying to find someone who can help me with yahoo messenger history archives. I was using an hp desktop pavilion.
And need to find an ongoing conversation that was with a scammer and western union mtcn numbers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems.Deleting your conversation history is permanent. Once a conversation is deleted, we won't be able to recover it. That's why we require a confirmation each time you try to delete your conversation history. Have you save the conversation.??

But please see if this will help you.

1. Go to https://login.yahoo.com/config/login and login with your Yahoo ID and password.

2. Once you’re successfully logged in, open this link on the same web browser

You can now click on a contact at the left pane to view your conversation history. The search bar at the top is quite useful to narrow down what you’re looking for on the chat logs.
Waiting for your feedback or a rating

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer