Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just got the intel mini pc and i forget the password can u…

Customer Question
Hi i just got...

Hi i just got the intel mini pc and i forget the password ***** u help me to fix it so i can log in plse thx

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Forget the password ***** log in

Technician's Assistant: What Intel model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Intel nuc 7 enthusiast mini pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NUC? What have you tried so far?

I just got it 2 days ago and i put the password ***** night and forget what i did . had some couple drinks.lol

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems. Do you have windows 10 on the machine? Also can I have the make and model please.

Waiting for you feedback to help you.

If you have windows 10 follow this steps please.

The first (and most obvious) solution available from the outset is to use the standard password ***** function available at https://account.live.com/password/reset. There you’ll find three choices, and for this particular case, you’ll want to follow the “I Forgot My Password” selection if you’re attempting to recover any accounts that are tied to your online identity.Once you make it through these steps, you’ll be greeted with the generally familiar recovery process that most major companies will use when attempting to verify that you really are who you say you are. If you’ve registered an external email or a cellphone number with your account, you can receive a code which will pop your account open without any extra hassle.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating.