Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My picasa storage has failed and has an error fault. I aware…

Customer Question
Hello. My picasa storage...

Hello. My picasa storage has failed and has an error fault. I aware that programme is no longer updated . however it us the programme a lot for my photos and adjustments as well as copy and paste to documents could you please help restore the old programme

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Picasa 3 the notice when i try to activate it comes up there is an error loading the picasa database.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp Omni 100 Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Only since thursday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had a long session with the Microsoft teck people over other issues that are now resolved

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Please loo at this

steps to rebuild the database.

Your Picasa database may have become corrupted and Picasa has become "confused". You should rebuild it.

If rebuilding the Picasa database does not help, there were some suggestions posted in the forum

• here: Link
  • and here: Link

Another thing you can try:

1. In Picasa, click View, then "Small Thumbnails"
  2. Close Picasa, then restart it.
  3. Click View, then "Normal thumbnails"
    Reference

Waiting for your feedback or a rating