Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been a customer for years--have had the same password…

Customer Question
I have been a...

I have been a customer for years--have had the same password ***** the last two times I have tried to use my Amazon Prime to purchase some things--it's No! I don't know how to save the page and get the new number Amazon gives me --so? Honestly, I could cry from frustration. I

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Amazon prime or Amazon to purchase somethings.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is HP--one I can carry around if I want to. Only word that is on the computer is VISION--and by the way I am 88. ( Don't tear your hair or scream!)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My computer is fine. It's just Amazon that is wacky.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The computer EXPERT will have to explain in English and not computer ease--because of my lack of knowledge. I do have 2 Master's degrees but nothing in computer science. Thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 2 days by:
12/18/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist