Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Panda will not come on my computer. The program for Panda…

Customer Question
Panda will not come...

Panda will not come on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

The program for Panda Security Protection

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It started today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My Panda is good until 02/04/2022, my customer # is###-##-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/16/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!