Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

When Y type in Lennie Seminski in Google Search, Someone put…

Customer Question
When Y type in...

When Y type in Lennie Seminski in Google Search, Someone put ad nasty profile which is pornigrapjic and it show on the Google Search I have no Idea of user name nor password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Type Lennie Seminski and you will see

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just recently I did not join Fubar

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It want this off of Google Search. Someone put it on Fubar and i do not know username nor password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
OS is HP PC-15. Windows 10. Someone put a pornographic profile and pasted my photo to it. I have looked into the Fubar website and they ask for username, and password, otherwise it cannot be removed. I tried calling them up but they are a scam. Nobody answers. I do not want others to see this malicious posting. When I typed in my name on Google Search, this trash showed up. When I clicked onto the blue bar next to my name, I saw a username of hillsborough538 as some user name. This is unknown to me along with any username. Please help me.
12/16/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Josh, go onto Google Search and type in Lennie Seminski, and you will see a filthy post from a site called FUBAR.com. It was posted by someone who used my computer. It is a bad thing and I want it removed. I tried going onto the site but it asks me for a username and a password. Being that I did not create this post on fubar.com I have no idea what the user name is ***** ***** password. I call them on the phone and a recorded voice gives you a menu selection, but nobody answers. You get disconnected. I want this off of Google please.
Josh are you there?

I can report this for you to Google but it can take up to 7 days for a response from them and there is no guarantee they will remove it.

Josh I hope this can be removed from Google Search. Please keep me updated on this matter. I read this can take up to 7 days, but let me know if Google has a positive response. My email is***@******.*** and my pnone number is(###) ###-####Thank you kindly and have a wonder Christmas,Lennie

Unfortunately, I can see that you refunded the premium service option before I could accept it so I cannot assist you until that request is submitted again.

The $39 is open but the additional amount of $42 was the only thing adjusted. Please check with the tech I spoke with this afternoon at(###) ###-####for Just Answer. My credit credit card through PNC Bank (Visa) Verifies this, so your professional assistance in this Google situation will be appreciated. Please let me know because I do not want to be charged twice for $39. Please check with the call log, this will confirm my call. I got a call from my bank saying that 2 charges were on my card from Just Answer, that is I got you phone number and questioned the man who answered my call about these 2 charges. So I would appreciate if you make an effort to solve my problem with Google.

Unfortunately, you will need to call our customer service at 1-***-***-**** because it is showing that the service was refunded when I try to accept it.

I will do that and also check with PNC Bank. The Bank informed me about the 2 charges. You are talking about just one charge and not 2. I know I excepted a $39 one, but I was prompted for a $42 one in which your company wanted permission to access my computer. I gave permission, and nothing at all happened. No technician accessed this machine.I would appreciate you perform the services for $39. I told the person on the phone to have you do this. Also know PNC Bank gave me you phone number and advised me to call you number. That is when the Representative said that I would be refunded. You suggested that I cancelled out on the $39 to help solve Google situation. I told the rep that I did not receive live help by having a tech taking control of my machine. A message said "Do you give permission" and I said yes. That was the one for more money in addition to $39.

Even though you are sending it on your end, it is still being blocked by our system.

Please call 1-***-***-**** and let them know that you were refunded the service before and now I cannot accept it anymore because it keeps being flagged.

Software technician: George Sibiya, Research and Development replied 2 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Research and Development

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services.

If this is not resolved yet please, while on Google search window:

Click on Settings --> Turn On SafeSearch

See attached.

Advice if the issue persists and otherwise.

Regards,

G

George Sibiya
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Research and Development