Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trying to register my 2016 program and message comes up that…

Customer Question
Trying to register my...

Trying to register my 2016 program and message comes up that Archery has stopped working. suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 7 . Generic Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Haven't tried anything - just started trying to register today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/16/2017
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you still need assistance?