Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Connectivity error microsfot ODBC SQL Server Driver [SQL…

Customer Question
Connectivity error microsfot ODBC...

Connectivity error microsfot ODBC SQL Server Driver [SQL Server] The conversion of a varchar data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out of range value. I get this message on an append blank command. All datetimes are either .null. or " / / 12:00 AM" in value. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective for this SQL project?

Conversion of data from another system.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

It is an intermittent problem, I might load 20,000 records before it happens.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Software technician: George Sibiya, Research and Development replied 8 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Research and Development

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

Please post the specific part of the query which has the Convert function

Regards,

G

It is a Visual foxpro program. I'm added records to a table in the SQL Database that contain many date/time values. They
all appear to have a valid value in debug, some are set to " / / : :".

I can get an instance of foxpro running.

I'll give others a chance