Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Every time I log into Facebook I get the meswswage that I am…

Customer Question
Every time I log...

Every time I log into Facebook I get the meswswage that I am locked out. Did I access facebook in San Antonio Tx? This has been happening every time I lock in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

A couple of days ago, by the way my name is*****: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I looked at my friends page and I made commments

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/15/2017
Software technician: Seth Merrick explains, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Seth Merrick explains
Seth Merrick explains, Computer Expert
Hi Chris, this is Seth Merrick, a computer expert with JustAnswer. Thanks so much for the information.
Clarification: after you go through the Facebook security screen each time, does it successfully let you in most of the time?
No, as a matter of fact I am not locked out
ISeth, I meant to say that I am anow locked out
Seth, are you there?
Hi, I apologize for the delay. Would it be possible for me to connect remotely to your computer and take a look? And / or for us to have a phone call? My number is(###) ###-####
https://assist.zoho.com/join?key=713118240
https://assist.zoho.com/join?key=817534887