Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Call meWilliamson. Can9 sign personal phone ceoo.

Customer Question
Call me(###) ###-####Williamson Technician's...

Call me(###) ###-####Williamson

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Can9 sign personal phone ceoo

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung,gas 7,t moblie,t moblie reset phone,haven' t been able

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

Every since moblie rep reset phoned moblie sent two phones ,both did same thing no access to Google's app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure,every time i go google it say sign up, but everytime i go get sign up code from text come to put code in it say sign up again,done about 5-6 times,though that google system lock me out

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/15/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email and phone issue. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I cannot see financial portions on your account. I am a tech. But, i do know what you signed up for is written

at this point. Phone and remote are additional.

Having said that, this is the reason you cannot reset those phones with that account.

The old one will want the email you signed up with.

The new ones cannot be set up with your old email to pull over all your infomration unless you can sign in.

Getting into your google account will depend on if you put in back up methods that you can access to get

the password *****

I can try to help you get into your account even if you do not have those, but it lowers the chances of

it being successful. It will depend largely on what you used to access that email before such as a computer

and what you have attached to the google account.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?