Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having difficulty with Adobe Light Room version 6. I…

Customer Question
I am having difficulty...

I am having difficulty with Adobe Light Room version 6. I put "Antarctica 2017" on each picture from another card in January. Now, when I imported a card with Nutcracker pictures and I go to print one out it has "Antarctica 2017" on it.

Technician's Assistant: Which Adobe product do you have?

Light Room

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe software?

I have tried to find where it is that you can remove it. I know it was under something else in the program. The gentleman at the camera store thought it has to do with "Watermarks" but I cannot find that anywhere.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I do not know much about this. I am fine for editing, cropping, etc., but I have spent Hours and hours on this and cannot figure it out.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/15/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Did you set the text as a watermark?

If so, you will need to turn it off again.