Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Can't sign into Windows 7. Don't have disc to reset. What do…

Customer Question
Can't sign into Windows...

Can't sign into Windows 7. Don't have disc to reset. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Can't get in my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Hp pavillon

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

It updated something and then I couldn't get in.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
12/15/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

. Bypass Windows Logon Password ***** Command Prompt

If computer couldn't be booted in normal mode or notebook is infected with Trojans or malware, you can get rid of them with Windows Safe Mode. Furthermore, bypass Windows 7 logon password ***** easy and safe in Safe Mode when lost or forgot Windows password.

For Windows 7, there are 3 different types of safe modes to choose, Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking and Safe Mode with Command Prompt. And the following guide is about how to bypass Windows login password ***** Safe Mode with Command Prompt. With command in safe mode, you can reset Windows password ***** Details are as follow:

Step 1: Start or restart your Windows 7 computer.

Step 2: Press F8 to enter Advanced Boot Options before the Windows 7 loading screen appears.

Step 3: Choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt in the coming screen, and then press Enter.

Step 4: Wait for Windows 7 files to load until Windows login screen comes up.

Step 5: Log in Windows with an administrator account until you see login screen.

Step 6: A Command Prompt appears. Type net user in the Command Prompt and then hit Enter. All Windows user accounts will be listed for you.

Step 7: Type net user iSunshare 12345 and hit Enter.

Note: "iSunshare" is your locked Windows user account name. And "12345" means the new password ***** want to reset for the locked account. User account "iSunshare" will be reset with new password "12345".

reset windows 7 password ***** cmd
Step 8: The new password ***** been successfully reset for user when the command is completed successfully.

Step 9: Login Windows 7 PC with the new password.

Waiting for your feedback or a rating

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer