Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Tried to reset password for netflix. Netflix not working on…

Customer Question
Tried to reset password...

Tried to reset password ***** netflix. Netflix not working on smart tv,and was charged twice for the service..auto withdrawal from account 11/28th & 11/30th /17

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. How can I get credit for paying two times for the same account?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/15/2017
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you get when you try to access it?

Please let me know