Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

For the last year l have lost almost all of my videos and…

Customer Question
For the last year...

For the last year l have lost almost all of my videos and pics after sending them to my google drive or cloud . . .can you refresh or resend them to me at***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Just sent problem, for the last year l have lost most of my videos and pics after sending to my google drive or cloud and can't retrieve them . ..can you refresh them or send them back please.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For the last six months or more, don't know what to do???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats enough for now thanks!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
12/15/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry you having all this problems. Can i log on to your machine to look at your settings and help you get your data back.

Waiting for your feedback.

It's a "Acer chromebook 15

Thanks for your feedback Can i log on to your machine to help you??

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer