Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

With I believe I have McAfee security, I do not think we…

Customer Question
With Cox I believe...

With Cox I believe I have McAfee security, I do not think we ever set this up on the computer. How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: Which McAfee product do you have?

Cox security suite plus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your McAfee software?

Really don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
12/15/2017
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you want me to install it for you or would you just like instructions on where to download it?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist