Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

To reset my password ientered the code repeatedely and it…

Customer Question
To reset my password...

To reset my password ***** the code repeatedely and it did not work

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Iam trying to buy something

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Ihave used this computer for years and with sme password ***** amazon untill today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a freequent customer at amazon

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/15/2017
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, is this for your amazon account? And when could you last sign into it?

Please let me know

Thank you