Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I was trying to get free download of adobe reader and I

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to get free download of adobe reader and I accidently received a product that is 29.00 a month I would like to know how to cancel. Please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Adobe Reader?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe Reader?

I havn't used it yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I would like to have adobe reader. I am a senior and would rarely use it except ocasionaly

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/14/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I got to you by mistake. sorry