Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been working on imports for hours and with the manual…

Customer Question
I have been working...

I have been working on imports for hours and with the manual and nothing works

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Right now the photos are faded (I can't find the word but think fine gauze when I want to import them)

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

What word are you talking about?I have a Mac

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yah, Right now it feels hopeless. I am importing them from my hard drive.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/14/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris