Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't get my flash player to work. The flash player isn't…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my flash player to work.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

The flash player isn't working

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I just bought Rosetta Stone and it says I need the Adobe flash player, I have windows 10, and it supposedly has flash player included, but I can't get it to work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the error you get when you try to use the Flash player?

Please let me know