Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Not ago I set up a google hangout and email account. Now…

Customer Question
Not long ago I...

Not long ago I set up a google hangout and email account. Now when I try to log on it always say we detech too much activity. I never use this account. Then when I try to use my cell phone to get a code it says I've used it too much and they won't send anything. Very bazarr

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone and probably security questions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please wait for at-least 24hours to try password ***** again. Google will treat the continuous password ***** attempts as a hack attempt or a security threat. So please be patient for 24hrs.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins