Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to know how to rename the “Pages” resume template on…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to rename the “Pages” resume template on my iPod.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

6 months old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

I used the Elegant Resume template which came out fine except once I saved it, it still reads as “elegant resume” instead of being blank so that I could use my name there instead.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/14/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using an iPod or iPad?
  2. Please try to close Pages and then open your Document Manager. Then locate your Pages file that you want to rename.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess