Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My year of use has just expired- I am trying to get into…

Customer Question
My year of use...

My year of use has just expired- I am trying to get into your system but the copied password ***** not work -it did and it noted that my American express card wAS expired ( but that was a mistake ) .I went to look for my wallet but by time I found it the computer turned off. now when I went to recopy- it didn't't wor

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Mac , iCloud

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Goggle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else- I just want to renew my iCloud for a mother year

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/14/2017
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

On your Mac:

1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud.
  2. Click Manage in the lower-right corner.
  3. Click Change Storage Plan or Buy More Storage.
  4. Choose a plan.
  5. Click Next and enter your Apple ID password.

To update your iCloud payment information, see: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------