Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Problem 0189439806 - disks will not access internet - even…

Customer Question
Problem(###) ###-####- disks will...

Problem(###) ###-####- disks will not access internet - even now if i try to get new code - the program will not access the internet. After talking to your people I sent the two disks to the California address to be evaluated. I have not heard from your people and you haven't returned my disks. Tom

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

A month ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have two disk - single use for two machines. Purchased from third party.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/13/2017
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Which 'disks' are you referring to?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

accrobat XII pr

So you are having problems registering or activating the application?