Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Does anyone know about the Amano access control system?

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
12/14/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Would you happen to have a troubleshooting manual for AmanoNet (http://www.amanosecurity.com/products/amano-access-control/amanonet/)?
perimeter security server IP ping is being timed out (not connecting) and perimeter security access panel as well.

Unfortunately, I am not able to locate the manual.

Did you call Amano? Here is their number: 1-***-***-****

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!