Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I had adobe 10 and don't believe I ever had a password. Now

Customer Question
I had adobe 10 and...
I had adobe 10 and don't believe I ever had a password. Now I have adobe elements 15. Was trying to get a password ***** they sent me a site that is about 20 numbers and letters long and when I put it in is says it is to late. I am 80 I don't move fast. Have no idea what to do now.
JA: When did you last update Elements?
Customer: 2 days ago
JA: What have you tried so far with your Elements?
Customer: Just trying to install Adobe 15
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just how I can get it installed, I have the card with the serial number.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you trying to install Adobe on a Windows or Mac computer now?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist