Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I cancel my monthly software fee of $16.50, Adobe…

Customer Question
How do I cancel...

How do I cancel my monthly software fee of $16.50

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Adobe acropro

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe software?

Very little. I have it on my laptop and rarely use it there. I have a version I purchased a year or so ago on my desktop that I use frequently. That purchase version did not seem to be available when I added it to my laptop. Now I realize it is not worth a monthly fee.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I thought you were the expert/

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
12/13/2017
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please go to http://adobe.com/go/account, and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

Under Plans & Products, click Manage plan for the plan you want to cancel.

Under Plan details, click Cancel plan.

Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please ?

Let me know if you still need help and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you