Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a bio password lock. Trouble getting into my

Customer Question
I have a bio...

I have a bio password *****

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Trouble getting into my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

ASUS, Republic of Games. windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

There was a windows up-grade and when it finished, the pin would not work to log on to the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I took the computer to the geek squad and they said I would need to contact ASUS for the repair

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/13/2017
Software technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 7 months ago
Elgin Vega

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Is your computer a laptop or a Desktop?