Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I haven't played on bridge base for a few years and want to…

Customer Question
I haven't played on...

I haven't played on bridge base for a few years and want to get back on. However, I have forgotten my username and password. I tried to join up with a new one of each, but it wouldn't let me. I only have this one email address

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I-pad and cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My home phone is(###) ###-#### Don't know about security questions with the bridge base

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/14/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I so sorry you having all this problems can i have the site name or URL and your email address and i will assist you.

Waiting for your feedback.