Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trying to download an app and instead of GET there is a

Customer Question
Trying to download an...

Trying to download an app and instead of GET there is a cloud with an arrow

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Offer up

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I deleted the backup stuff and still the same

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/13/2017
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

It sounds like you are getting cloud with arrow option instead of GET option it means that you have already purchased or installed that App so in this case you can tap the cloud with arrow option and it will download the App. Please let me know if it works for you.