Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Everytime I try to put an app on my computer it asks for my…

Customer Question
Everytime I try to...

Everytime I try to put an app on my computer it asks for my user name and password. I put in the one I use and it keeps telling me its the wrong password. I have tried to put in a new password ***** it does the same thing with the new one

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

The pdf one

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have put at least 4 new passwords it won't except any

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Only this happens with any app I try to put in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/13/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows 8 or 10?
  2. Are you referring to apps from Microsoft Store?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, please tell me the information I asked from you so that I can help you further.

Thank you,

Jess