Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer no longer saves to One Drive. Do you have a

Customer Question
My computer no longer...

My computer no longer saves to One Drive. Do you have a phone number where I can speak with someone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Windows 10 and 365.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

This is not my smartphone. It is my laptop,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Hello?

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I need to speak to a person for help. What number can I call?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/13/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

In the Notifications area at the bottom of your Windows screen, right-click the OneDrive icon and click Settings. You might have to click Show hidden icons to find OneDrive.In the Settings box, on the Auto save tab, under Documents and Pictures, click the list at Documents or Pictures and pick the default save location you want.Or if you like I can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting for your feedback