Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Yrs. I have been trying to help my cousin who lives in

Customer Question
Yrs. I have been...

Yrs. I have been trying to help my cousin who lives in America join Zooks. But it appears she has been blocked . I live in Australia so she thought it was easier for me to subscribe her to zooks. Can you please reactivate her subscription. I have been using my account to help her subscribe. Her email/reference name is:***@******.***. My name is*****

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

My mobile phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Contacting you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/14/2017
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the exact message she gets when she tries to access Zooks?

Please let me know

Thank you