Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to make my own account to buy extras for games eg…

Customer Question
I want to make...

I want to make my own account to buy extras for games eg panda pop. It seems to be using my daughters account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Panda Pop?

I don't know if Did. My daughter bought me an iPad and tranferred her games on to it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panda Pop?

Playing and buying extras

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm worried money has been coming out of my daughters account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
12/13/2017
Software technician: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.

Software technician: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Have you tried to create and start using an Apple ID at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203993? Once done you can then sign into the iPad using that information.

See the link for Sign in with your Apple ID to Sign in when you set up your new device

Providing that works it is an excellent answer
Software technician: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Thanks. Please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.

Software technician: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, please rate my answer as 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.